PRACTICE WORKSHEET (Level : Hard , Application Based)
1. What is Joint diastole ?
2. Why blood flow in human body is called double circulation ?
3. Explain the process of coagulation of blood?
4. Give reasons :
a) Why a sparrow have higher heart rate than you ?
b) Why students generally have higher/faster heart rate as compared to teachers ?
c) Why face turns red/pink after playing in hot sun ?
5. Fill Exact Keywords :
a) Blood in Arteries flows in __________ .
b) Smallest and final branch of artery is ___________.
c) Capillaries allow ________________ of oxygen and ________________ carbon dioxide from tissue cells.
d) The smallest united common branch of capillary is ___________. It is ___________ ( larger / smaller ) than arterioles but have ___________ (weaker / stonger ) muscles.
e) Capillaries are made of ________________ cells.
f) Short_______________ circulation and long ______________ circulation are two types of blood flow circulation in body.
g) Rise in blood pressure is called ______________.
1. Name the fluid entering nephron tubule at Bowmans capsule .
2. Define Tubular secretion and Selective absorbtion.
3. What gives colour to urine?
4. Why it is necessary to maintain normal osmotic conc. Of the blood ?
5. Differentiate Between
a) Renal Pelvis and Renal Papilla
b) Excretion and Katabolism
6. Odd one out and write category of the rest :
a) ADH , water , pitutiary , osmoregulation , urine
b) Glomerular filtrate , Bowmans capsule , ultraficaton , glomerulus , blood plasma
c) CO2 , bile pigment , water , excretion , urea
7. Fill ups
a) High pressure in glomuruls causes the ___________ part of blood to filter out.
b) Urine passes into collecting duct to the pelvis and through the ureter into urinary bladder by _________________ and ______________________.